Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas



"Unlike the ones I used to know......"

Ok, I'll stop the singing now.

But seriously, don't you feel like the season of giving has just turned into the season of excess and waste? I mean, you know you only used those candy cane striped paper plates for a month, and all that tinsel you buy every year and then lose next Christmas because you threw it out in July because you couldn't decide if it was tacky or not, and you tossed it to make more space for other stuff because it's so dang cheap to replace...

Not that I would know about all that.

Anyway, let's check out some alternatives to the general buying and tossing of gift wrap, holiday party supplies, and holiday home decor we spend so much money on every year and then fill our landfills with or storage spaces with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...